Members of the church are required to assent to the following Basis of Faith:
1. That there is one true and living God, eternally existing in three persons : Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Creator of heaven and earth; Him alone we worship and adore.
2. That the Holy Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, as originally given, are of divine inspiration and infallible, supreme in authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
3. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and are thereby subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
4. That God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that He is truly God and truly Man, Jesus Christ our Lord.
5. That the Lord Jesus Christ offered Himself as the substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the whole world, He was raised from the dead, ascended into heaven to be our Advocate and Mediator, and that He will personally return in power and glory.
6. That the Holy Spirit is a divine Person both equal to, and of one substance with the Father and the Son, that His work is necessary to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ, and that He also indwells every believer as his Sanctifier, thus placing His seal upon him as a child of God.
7. That the Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church.
8. In the priesthood of all believers, and that we being members one of another, are one body in Christ Jesus having equality of spiritual opportunities as the sacred right of all.
9. That the Sacraments are an outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace, and that only Baptism and the Lord’s Supper were instituted by the Lord Jesus Christ as such, maintaining that the proper subjects for both are believers who profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and repentance towards God.
The Minister and the Church Evangelist also hold to the Baptist 1689 Confession of Faith. This is a subordinate standard to their ministry.